Sponsored by HEAL Utah
- December 8th, 2008 6:00 PM through 9:00 PM
- Abravanel Hall: 123 West South Temple Salt Lake City, UT, 84101
Join us for a free panel discussion on renewable energy development in Utah from the people who are making it happen. HEAL Utah Executive Director Vanessa Pierce will moderate a discussion on the current realities, opportunities, and challenges facing renewable development in our state.
- Richard Clayton, Executive Vice President with Raser Technologies, to discuss Geothermal Power
- René Fleming, Conservation Coordinator for the City of St. George, to talk about a community approach to solar energy
- Joe Thomas, the Mayor of Spanish Fork, to talk about a community-scale wind power installation
- Søren Simonsen, architect, planner, and Salt Lake City Councilman, to talk about energy efficiency and green building
Join us afterward for light appetizers and drinks at the Second Annual Fall Reception where you will have the opportunity to to contribute to a new energy future in Utah by supporting HEAL’s pioneering energy work and nuclear watchdog activism.
Go to their webpage to rsvp.